Determine the demolition of the bearing can be re-used, […]
Determine the demolition of the bearing can be re-used, to check after cleaning the bearing, carefully check the raceway, rolling surface, with the state of the surface, the cage wear, the bearing clearance is increased and whether or not the impact of reduced dimensional accuracy Damage, abnormalities. Non-separable small ball bearings, etc., with one hand flat-end inner ring, rotating outer ring to confirm the smooth.
Tapered roller bearings and other separable bearings, roller body, outer raceway surface were examined.
Large bearings can not be rotated by hand, pay attention to check the appearance of rolling elements, raceway surface, cage, ribs and so on, bearing the importance of the more cautious inspection.
Determine the bearing can be reused, according to the degree of damage to the bearings, mechanical properties, importance, operating conditions, inspection cycles and other related factors to decide. However, if the inspection found the following defects, the bearings can not continue to use, you need to replace the new bearings.
• (a) Any one of the inner ring, outer ring, rolling element, cage has cracks or nicks.
• (b) Any one of the ferrule and roller body is broken.
• (c) There is a significant abrasion on the rolling surfaces, ribs, and rolling elements.
• (d) The cage is worn out or the rivets are significantly loosened.
• (e) Raceway surfaces with rust or scars on the rolling elements.
• (f) raceway, severe rolling on the indentation or bruise.
• (g) Significant creep on the inner diameter surface or the outer diameter surface of the outer ring.
• (h) Obvious discoloration due to overheating.
• (i) Grease-sealed bearings, seals, or dust caps are damaged.